Amanda Dickson practices family law exclusively and believes in working together with her clients to reach the best possible outcome in each case. Amanda builds strong, lasting relationships with her clients that enable her to passionately and aggressively seek the desired outcome in each case. Amanda is dedicated to providing professional, personal service and maintaining integrity in all situations.
Amanda is from Lewisville, Texas. She married her high school sweetheart, and they have three children together that keep them busy and happy. When Amanda is not practicing law, she enjoys baking, with specialty cupcakes being her favorite to create. Amanda and her husband both share an interest in all things craft beer, and they hope to start their own brewery in the future. Before attending the University of North Texas, Amanda was a Tyler Junior College Apache Belle and still enjoys volunteering with the organization.
Amanda received her Jurisprudence Doctorate, cum laude, from Texas Wesleyan University School of Law. Before law school, Amanda attended The University of North Texas where she received her Bachelor of Business and Tyler Junior College.
- Child Custody Disputes
- Child Protective Services Issues
- Child Support Establishment and Modification
- Paternity suits
- Protective Orders
- Restraining Orders
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- State Bar of Texas, Family Law Section, Member
- Denton County Bar Association, Member
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Denton County Young Lawyers Association, Lead for Women in Law Project